Pair 1915 Model T front fenders,left may be NOS

sagefinds

This pair came with a joblot of stuff I bought awhile back and it's time they moved on to someone that can use then. The left doesn't look like it was ever mounted,still has the tag wire,paint on the under side looks original and no bolt or washer tracks around any of the mounting holes. There are a couple welding beads on top where the irons would have attached. The eyebrow looks like it got bumped,otherwise very straight with some surface rust. The right has some edge cracks,surface rust,maybe a bit of minor pitting but very straight,no major rustout. I've had expert advice that they are 1915. I don't have any of the mounting brackets. Like to get $395 for the pair,boxing and Fedex to lower Continental 48 included. Check or paypal is fine.

IMG_3139 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3140 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3141 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3142 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3143 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3147 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3148 - Copy.JPG

Edited by sagefinds (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• sagefinds changed the title to Pair 1915 Model T front fenders,left may be NOS

Sure a lot nicer than the ones I restored for my 1915 runabout. And Layden is quite right about being tough to find such nice ones these days. I looked hard for original fenders for my 1915, just silly that way. (By the way, I bought my "turtle deck"/trunk for my runabout from Layden! Great guy!)

But I cannot afford to buy anything like that right now. And mine started out a lot worse, but look pretty good now from five feet away.