For Sale: 1964 Dodge Dart 4dr Sedan, 57K miles - $5,500 - Burlington, VT - Not Mine - Available Again, Minor Price Increase to $5,750: Kennebunk, ME 3-28-2024.

For Sale: 1964 Dodge Dart 4dr Sedan, 57K miles - $5,500 - Burlington, VT - This posting has been deleted by its author. 10-28-2023. - Available Again, Minor Price Increase to $5,750: Kennebunk, ME 3-28-2024.

1964 Dodge Dart for sale by owner - Burlington, VT - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1964 Dodge Dart... Been a (Garaged) Vermonter Its Whole Life!

This beautiful throwback to simpler times has been Vermont-based and garaged its whole life. Aquamarine-blue with some patina in spots and very little rust (see photos), this Dodge Dart is in remarkably good condition despite its age. It's a joy to drive and a real conversation piece to say the least. We have all the records in hand since it was purchased. While not cosmetically perfect, it retains all of its original parts and charm inside and out other than the addition of a rear window brake light and the bolts from a previous owner's shoulder belt installation (it currently has lap belts in the front only). I'm happy to share more details and set up a time to view/drive in-person in the Burlington area. Negotiable on price within reason. We want this to go to a good home and someone that will drive it on a regular basis and keep its condition up! We bought this car from someone who owned and loved it for the past four years back in June. Admittedly it was a sentimental purchase and with no power steering or brakes. We realized too late that it's not an ideal car for new drivers. It's registered through 2025 in Vermont and inspected thru May 2024 (it passes reliably every year). Please inquire by email to start. You'll get a quick response time. Also, everyone is busy these days so please only email if you're serious about giving this car a look. FYI: VT doesn't title cars over a certain age so the bill of sale will be what you need for registration. odometer: 57419.
Copy and paste in your email: 68556cdeeb2c3a9289d871022986136e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Dodge Dart 4dr Sedan.

'64 Dodge Dart VT a.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT b.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT c.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT d.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT e.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT f.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT g.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT h.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT i.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT j.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT k.jpg

'64 Dodge Dart VT m.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Available Again, Minor Price Increase to $5,750: Kennebunk, ME 3-28-2024. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

For it's age this is in nice condition. 

A lot of miles passed under my fanny while setting in a couple of these. The tires they came with new were junk but the rest of the car was rock solid. I never realized how stiff the suspension was until I drove one many years later. 

Looks, not so good. Durability, was beyond question. 

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1964 Dodge Dart 4dr Sedan, 57K miles - $5,500 - Burlington, VT - Not Mine - Available Again, Minor Price Increase to $5,750: Kennebunk, ME 3-28-2024.

Available Again, Minor Price Increase to $5,750: Kennebunk, ME 3-28-2024.

1964 dodge dart for sale by owner - Kennebunk, ME - craigslist
Seller's Description:

beautifully running and driving 1964 Dodge Dart 270 Sedan. Clock shows 57500, however odometer has stopped working, but speedometer is working properly. Sold with a title and all original bill of sale from the dealership, the woman who bought it traded her 1952 Plymouth towards it with a trade allowance of $200. Original 13-inch rims and hubcaps in the trunk, currently has 14’s on it. 225 slant six with the 3-speed pushbutton automatic. No power steering or power brakes. Underneath is extremely solid, with some rust on the driver's side quarter. Drive it anywhere!
Copy and paste in your email: a2c3a32a68613aa5b8bb9d68f679eafb@sale.craigslist.org

Note: some additional new detail photos on Craigslist posting if interested.

• Like 1