For Sale: 1927 Ford Model T Roadster Pickup - $15,000 - HIGHLAND VILLAGE, TX - Not Mine

For Sale: 1927 Ford Model T Roadster Pickup - $15,000 - HIGHLAND VILLAGE, TX

1927 Ford Model T Truck for sale by owner - Lewisville, TX - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is a very mechanically pure Model T truck that is in great condition and driven daily around the neighborhood. This truck just received new tires and a tune up. It has electric start but can be started with the hand crank as well to amaze friends and family. It has not been modified as so many Model T's are to make them faster on the roads. This one has no shifter just as the originals. If you have no experience driving a Model T, I will be happy to teach you with purchase of the truck. I can provide more pics if interested. This truck is a lot of fun for local hardware store runs and parades and always brings smiles to everyone that sees it. It would be perfect for a ranch or farm as well. I am reluctantly listing it to purchase yet another project. odometer: 42000
Copy and paste in your email: 9d2714f0f61630c39563b301de144fe9@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1927 Ford Model T Roadster Pickup.

'27 Ford Model T Pickup TX  a.jpg

'27 Ford Model T Pickup TX  b.jpg

'27 Ford Model T Pickup TX  c.jpg

'27 Ford Model T Pickup TX  d.jpg

I hesitate to say anything. However, anyone interested should go and see it or have someone very familiar with these cars go see it. The photo's angles aren't showing something. I tried zooming in closer and couldn't tell for sure. But something doesn't look right between the back of the roadster body and the pickup box. Maybe just some poor workmanship on the top?

1925 was the first year for the Ford factory pickup box made to fit in place of the turtle deck /trunk. The 1926/'27s were slightly upgraded with some styling improvements. Nice ones of any of those three years are prized by the model T crowd. 

There are a few other minor things, modern tail-lamps for instance. I don't like too many bells and whistles on antique cars myself, so the model A horn bugs me. But those things are easy fixes. 

Looks like a nice car to have a lot of fun with! Value? Depends.

I'm with Wayne on this. Something looks amiss where the pickup bed and the body meet. Hard to tell from the picture angle. Not saying this is one but cut down tourings with pickup beds are sometimes seen.