For Sale - 1989 Reatta Hard Top

Reattadude

No known issues other than a dead battery. Sorry for the nighttime pics, but I’m at my father in law’s house and leaving early tomorrow morning. It has not been driven in the last few years. It was started about 4 months ago. He’s in his nineties. He said that the  car has around 60k miles on it. I will be back at his house in a month and could get the battery charged and clean the car up and take more pics then. It looks to be in very nice condition overall. He really wants to get it out of the garage, so I’m going to get it sold asap. 

8751AF61-E2FD-445D-B628-21BD59C82DCF.jpeg

85B3F6CD-467C-4937-92DA-69EF43FB6E0D.jpeg

DF4519F4-1168-414F-9832-894818800249.jpeg

7721B98F-BDAB-465A-86B5-26560A1BD789.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I agree that it is a 1990 with 2 of the available options.   It has the single disc CD player and the optional 16 way seat option. 

A 60K car in the condition shown should be worth $5 to $7K.   If it needs tires that would factor in. 

Hi Barney- unfortunately the photos don’t show that the car is in very good overall condition. It’s been a few years since it has been driven and has been collecting dust. It belongs to my father in law and he is in his nineties and no longer is able to drive it. We live in another state and try to visit once a month. I put a new battery in it 3 months ago, but it has lost its charge. We have a battery tender, but it must have been unplugged after I left last month. The next time I’m there, Im going to recharge the battery, back it out of the garage, and clean it up. Then I’ll post some new photos. 

If you have interest or know of someone who might be interested, please let me know.

Thank You - John

Where (generally) is the car located?  A thorough detailing will definitely help the presentation.  If the car will still be sitting after the battery is charged it may make more sense to just disconnect the battery.  It can be reconnected to move or show the car.