61 invicta interior

61bb

Here's the '61 Invicta two tone factory brochure. Different color, but stripes like yours.

b_1961BuickFullSizePrestige-02-03.jpg.94a238b554e5996ee7b95c5193a8a583.jpgIt doesn't name the color or option code, but a dealer catalog just might. Try contacting the BCA (Buick Club of America) or the AACA library. They might have the reference you want.

Here's another, but in red:

707241_3.jpg?

...and another one in green:

image.png.41a8901b14475f70d9f9ff229fa648bc.png

• Like 3

Thanks for replies trim code is H H blue vinyl, blue cloth that much i know,

but wether it is correct and the name was my dilemma

hopefully someone will have the brochure and advise me

thanks again for the help 

Might be an unsuspected resource for sales brochures, but www.eatondetroitspring.com has the sales brochure for cars, including the 1961 Buicks.  Just fill out the vehicle information menu on the front page, then click to get the next page which has the springs and related parts on it.  In the Upper Toolbar, at the right hand end, is a "Links" icon with the manufacturer's logo there, click there to get the sales brochure.

In this case, the brochure lists the marketing name of the fabric and vinyl.  No mention of the color names, just the fabric and vinyl names.  The Dealer Order and/or Color and Trim Guides, plus maybe the parts book, should go deeper into the names and such, I suspect . . . as @Rocketraider mentioned.

Nice looking car.

NTX5467

• Like 1