Anti theft wiring help needed

I am now concerned with someone stealing my TC since my snake has left for better things.  

All it takes is a screwdriver to pop the steering column lock out, and off they can drive. 

Hot-wiring is easy in a car with carburetion, but TC s have fuel injection. and I am thinking about installing a disabling switch on the electrical line that powers the fuel pump.

Without the pump running, I don't see how it could be started at all. 

question:  Where is the best place to cut this wire and install the switch?

Not too familiar with TC wiring harness.

I worry about this too , I even went to putting a heavy chain around the seat base to the steering wheel !   Learned that from my rental car in Brazil , 

This stops most people  but I found the guy who was also stealing Cat converters and had his battery Sawsall  with him to cut a chunk out of the steering wheel ring !

I did have an Airtag in it and the police found it 10 minutes after I called them !

21 hours ago, californiamilleghia said:

there was a fancy removable steering wheel sold in the 1990s that came with its own briefcase with cut-outs to hold the wheel rim like a handle......

You could always get yourself a removable steering wheel for a NASCAR or other race car. Then you could be real COOL.