Want to buy drivers side engine dust pan (splash guard) for my 1938 Dodge Brothers Series RC pickup.

this_is_greg

While tracking down a fuel line leak I found the spalsh guard on the drivers side was very rusty. The parts manual calls this the engine dust pan. This part bolts to the frame and extends over to the oil pan. Looking to buy one in good condition.

Sorry about the picture, it's the best I can do right now. I'll try to get it out for better pictures.

Also, what I believe is the original fuel line has a tiny leak. It looks like the fuel line is one piece from the tank to the fuel pump. It follows the frame rail to the front, across below the radiator, then along the fuel rail to the fuel pump. Unfortunately the leak is at the 90 degree bend (yellow arrow in picture) where the line goes across the front of the truck. How much disassembly is required to remove the fuel line. It doesn't look too easy to get it out, and a new one back in, in one piece. It gurgles when running and drips after shutdown for a short period. It leaves about a 10" spot on the cardboard I laid down.

Leak.jpg

panel.jpg

Edited by this_is_greg (see edit history)