Obtaining the Judging Sheets for the National Meet in Spokane

Centurion

Last Saturday evening, following the awards banquet, a number of folks asked me how to obtain the judging sheets for their cars.  (They had seen me on the team that judged their cars.)

I know that this question comes up after every National Meet, and I've never paid particular attention to the answer.  This time, I owe an answer to the people who were asking me the question.

Can anyone furnish the information here?

On a separate item, one of the people whom I had encouraged to attend the meet registered to receive the "Driven" award.  The individual responsible for the distribution of the Driven awards somehow missed my friend's car.

At the awards banquet, Jack Welch mentioned those who had not received their Driven class awards.  My friend was among those named.  Will the awards be mailed out to those individuals?  If not, who can he contact to obtain his award?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'd suggest starting with the BCA office. Be sure to ask for e mailed copies of the judging sheets if that works for you.  They said something aboit mailing the awards to those who missed them.  It is too bad everyone does not go to the banquet. But I know it is very expensive generally.  

• Like 1