For Sale: 1937 Chrysler Imperial 8 4dr Sedan, 64K miles - $10,500 - Marengo, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1937 Chrysler Imperial 8 4dr Sedan, 64K miles - $10,500 - Marengo, WA
1937 Chrysler Imperial 8 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1937 Chrysler IMPERIAL Eight. no rust ever. rebuilt engine and transmission with working overdrive. runs and drives very well. original interior. factory radio, heater, and fender skirts. Enjoy just like it is or restore for show. (This is an eight-cylinder Imperial NOT a 6-cyl)
Copy and paste in your email: b338d901d5733cb9bde175c0bf062701@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 Chrysler Imperial 8 4dr Sedan.

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA a.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA b.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA c.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA d.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA ea.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA e.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA f.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA g.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA h.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA i.jpg

'37 Chrysler Imperial WA j.jpg

• Like 5

'35 and '36 Chrysler product fender skirts are one height, from top to bottom, and '37 and '38 ones are an inch or two shorter. I don't recall the sizes at the moment -- maybe 14" and 16". I'm wondering if these brown ones are off of a '36 as they aren't flush with the bottom of the fender.

23 hours ago, Hudsy Wudsy said:

'35 and '36 Chrysler product fender skirts are one height, from top to bottom, and '37 and '38 ones are an inch or two shorter. I don't recall the sizes at the moment -- maybe 14" and 16". I'm wondering if these brown ones are off of a '36 as they aren't flush with the bottom of the fender.

They are not the correct skirts for this car. The winged emblem is not for 37 Chrysler. I believe it is a DeSoto skirt. Nice rare car to have, though. Skirts are a minor item. Priced fairly.

Edited by 24Chry48 (see edit history)