For Sale: 1964 Riviera Super Wildcat - Dual 4-Barrel, Rocker Covers, Intake, Air Cleaner

Donzi Dan

Complete package from a 1964 Riviera Super Wildcat: $3000 

Intake: B1357106L

Front Carb: 3645S AL3

Rear Carb: 3646S AK3

Air Cleaner Housing

Rocker Covers

I Just bought a numbers matching car only the find the block water jacket cracked 😪 after the body is at the sand blaster😪😪. So now its a restomod rather than restoration.

The car was sitting for some time. The carbs will need to be rebuilt, all linkage operates freely, no apparent pitting on the bodies, fuel lines and linkage as shown. The air cleaner will need to be re-chromed and is dented on one of the snorkels as shown in the picture. The rocker covers have no pitting and should clean up fine, see the front of the passenger where I spent about 1 min with green Scotchbrite.

Any hardware will be included as desired. 10.jpg.e872c0eeec1fe5d4522d2ade50f42ebc.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Donzi Dan
lowered price (see edit history)

• Donzi Dan changed the title to For Sale: 1964 Riviera Super Wildcat - Dual 4-Barrel, Rocker Covers "Package Deal"
  • 2 weeks later...

The crack is in the water jacket along the drivers side of the block in front of the starter motor. Looks like it froze. It has been brazed then puttied over before painting. It likely is currently sealed as there was coolant in the engine. But I'm doing a frame off job and don't want any surprises once the car is completed.  Sorry about the upside down photo, No matter how I rotate it, this is the orientation which uploads...

IMG_5679.JPG

• Like 1

drhatch,

I would like to sell everything together, If someone wants the complete engine they can have it at the same price but would need to pick it up. The transmission is available also if someone would like to make an offer.

On 7/2/2023 at 5:48 AM, Donzi Dan said:

drhatch,

I would like to sell everything together, If someone wants the complete engine they can have it at the same price but would need to pick it up. The transmission is available also if someone would like to make an offer.

Where?

• Donzi Dan changed the title to For Sale: 1964 Riviera Super Wildcat - Dual 4-Barrel, Rocker Covers, Intake, Air Cleaner