www.reatta.net

tjenkins

Our ISP has had some problems with our connection over the past few days, but should be up and running today. With this 'upgrade', we should also be a bit faster on the D/L side as well.

As a reminder, Barney usually sends me a database update every 1-2 months or so. Upon receipt, I amend the existing database, rename, and upload to the web site. Please don't forget that the NEW database name is DIFFERENT than the old. Make sure you refresh your browser if you get an error trying to access a former version. The reason for this is, quite simply, to ensure you download the latest up to date version.

Oh, and due to the large amount of SPAM (unsolicited) email generated today, all direct email addressing on www.reatta.net has been changed from (for example) "usr@somedomain.com" to "usr at somedomain dot com".

As always, if you have comments, ideas or want to see something else on the site, let me know.

--Tom

Guest tempest68

I'd check with the publisher before uploading to the site. Wouldnt want to see an unneccessary legal battle develop!

Tom has been a great asset to Reatta owners. He maintains the reatta.net site and with his web skills has been able to accept and load everything I have sent.

Where else can you get all the FAQ, 4000 car database, Owner pictures, repair tips, etc.....and at no cost.

Thanks Tom... you have advanced the collecting of Reattas more than anyone I know. Hope you stay with us (Reattas) for a long time.

These are the files I have, I'll email with sizes.

90Reatta-00-GeneralInformation.pdf

90Reatta-01-HeatingAndAirConditioning.pdf

There is no section 2, it was renumbered to 10

90Reatta-03-SteeringSuspensionWheelsTires.pdf

90Reatta-04-DriveAxels.pdf

90Reatta-05-Brakes.pdf

90Reatta-06-Engine.pdf

90Reatta-07-AutomaticTransaxle.pdf

90Reatta-08A-ElectricalDiagnonsis.pdf

90Reatta-08B-LightingSystemsAndHorns.pdf

90Reatta-08C-InstrumentPanelConsoleAndGages.pdf

90Reatta-08D-ComputerSystemDiagnosis.pdf

90Reatta-08E-WindshieldWiper-WasherSystem.pdf

90Reatta-09-Accessories.pdf

90Reatta-10-Body.pdf

90Reatta-11-Index.pdf

They all require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print.

It is a free download

HERE