65 Riviera speedo removal from dash

Kevrev

There is also an electrical wire for the speedminder or cruise control.

There is the trip odometer reset cable that comes out at the bottom of the dash.

Consult the shop manual? I don't remember how much detail they go into there. They might at least have an exploded diagram showing parts and mounting screws.

• Like 1

Just doing this in reverse on my 64.  Most likely the 2 things mentioned: the wiring connection for the speed minder buzzer (Good luck with that latched connector!) or electro cruise setting circuit, if so equipped and the trip odometer reset .cable

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deanoko said:

Just doing this in reverse on my 64.  Most likely the 2 things mentioned: the wiring connection for the speed minder buzzer (Good luck with that latched connector!) or electro cruise setting circuit, if so equipped and the trip odometer reset .cable

Remove the dash and access the wires from above.

The trip reset cable is hard to fish up through the instruments to remove it. It will be even harder to reinstall.

2 hours ago, Jim Cannon said:

Remove the dash and access the wires from above.

The trip reset cable is hard to fish up through the instruments to remove it. It will be even harder to reinstall.

I gotta ask. ROMEO?  Do you own an Alfa Romeo or are you one of the Retired Old Men Eating Out?

• Haha 1