1958 Chrysler 300 search and find radio repair or purchase

New electronics can be installed without changing the physical fit or appearance. Dealing with the old electroics is becoming a thing of the past with T & C radios as well as the Wonderbar (Delco) radios. The plus side with new electronics is you get am fm and other features like Bluetooth to pair your phone with and straem also the ability to charge your phone and play a thumb drive. I am a dealer for Aurora Design (tech-retro.com)and many classic enthusiats are doing this to preserve look.

If you wish contact me and we'l be glad to explain how it all works.  bill@billtheradioguy.com

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 11:35 AM, Greg shuster said:

Hi I am looking for a repair, trade or purchase of this rare radio.the one in my car will search but doesn’t stop at stations and produces no sound. Does stone have a solution? 

Where are you located ?

If not in North America, your radio will likely not work even if there’s nothing wrong with it.

It is designed and engineered to search, find and stop at stations using frequencies common in North America which are or can be at different than elsewhere in the world, let’s say in Europe. 

Besides, who needs a radio when driving something cool, like a 300 D ?

Having owned and/or driven thousands of miles with almost every letter series 300 (+ dozens of other same era Chrysler Corp. cars) and while many have had perfectly working SearchTune (or standard) radios, I never really needed or wanted to listen them while enjoying the cars on the road. 😉

Edited by TTR (see edit history)