For Sale: 1980 Buick Electra 4dr Sedan, 32K miles - $7,000 - Belton, MO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1980 Buick Electra 4dr Sedan, 32K miles - $7,000 - Belton, MO

1980 Buick Electra - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Hello, my name is Cody, I have a well maintained, low mileage 1980 Buick Electra 225 for sale. This car is truly a classic and runs very smooth. If you've had the pleasure of driving or riding in an American made classic, you know how smooth the ride is as you enjoy the power of the V8 350 and the luxury of all power windows, locks, mirrors, trunk release, etc. This year was equipped with a light monitor system which faces the driver on the top of each fender. The system relies on fiber optics to display an amber light for parking lights and turn signals when blinking, green when the headlights are engaged and lastly blue when the brights are on. There is only 32,000 miles on this 43-year-old car. This would average less than 750 miles driven per year over it's lifespan. There are new tires, new battery, new alternator, new headlamps, new brakes, new master cylinder and brake booster. This car has a clean title with taxes paid up to date... I am firm on the price and cash money only! If you would like to make an offer for less, I will take it into consideration if cash is in hand.
Don't wait, come by and test drive this incredibly well maintained, American made classic... I will be available Mon -Fri 5pm to 9pm and all-day Sat and Sun. Thank you for your time.... text me anytime
Copy and paste in your email: fc176aa3cf843d16908deb07b2e8a797@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1980 Buick Electra 4dr Sedan.

'80 Buick Electra KS a.jpg

'80 Buick Electra KS b.jpg

'80 Buick Electra KS c.jpg

'80 Buick Electra KS d.jpg

'80 Buick Electra KS e.jpg

'80 Buick Electra KS f.jpg

'80 Buick Electra KS g.jpg

'80 Buick Electra KS h.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rocketraider said:

Which 350 came in 1980 Electras?

Depends...

Let's assume it's a 49-state car - then it would be a 350 (X) built by Buick.

A California car would have the Oldsmobile 350 (R).

http://oldcarbrochures.org/United States/Buick/1980_Buick/1980-Buick-Full-Line-Prestige-Brochure/slides/1980 Buick Full Line Prestige-78.html

Edited by Oldsfan (see edit history)
  • Like 2