Fluid Drive FS

I have most of a Chrysler Fluid Drive unit from my late grandfather's 47 New Yorker, straight-8. Unit was removed from the car in the 90s and replaced. I do not know the condition of this transmission, nor why is was replaced, and I don't have a bell housing.  Both men who did the restoration job on that car have passed on and are no longer available for comment on the matter.. I really just want it out of my garage as the family no longer has the car either, but would prefer to avoid shipping it. I am willing to meet and deliver within a reasonable distance of the Harrisburg PA area.

1682019936126406160756506095768.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I might be interested in it if I can determine how compatible it is with our 1952 Dodge fluid drive.  I'm only about 1-1/2 hours away from Harrisburg and could pick it up.  I don't think I'm able to message you directly, so I'm not sure how to contact you without posting my phone number or email address.  Thoughts?

Is your fluid drive and transmission still available?  I am interested and will be the Harrisburg area next week.