'57 ST thrust washer

Wogden

If you have not already done so, try calling Northwest Transmission Parts. https://nwtparts.com/

They have managed to source otherwise impossible Buick and Pontiac transmission parts, according to many old threads on these forums. I don't know what transmission family Oldsmobile used then. Occam's razor suggests it would be in the Buick 6-bolt family, and probably shares a lot of internal parts with Buick and Pontiac. A picture of it might clear that up.

• Like 2

To widen your search, that is a Buick part number as @Bloo stated,  fits 1957 thru 1960 Buick, is also shared with Oldsmobile and Pontiac.

You may try Steve DeNovi, Oldsmobile parts guy, @ Classic Automotive (708) 429-5505    e-mail sdenovi@aol.com

Did you find your tail shaft bushing?

Bob

• Like 2

Thanks fellas for the input. As it turned out I found one in my stash of misc. parts for the Olds/Buick trannies. Got lucky for sure. I did manage to find a NOS synchro and second gear but no luck on the tail stock bushing. In checking the existing I found the tolerance to be acceptable. We will see how all this goes. 

• Like 1