1926 T Touring Many improvements $9,500

Not sure I care for the color.....the changes would make driving easier   More copy in the ad. 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/brentwood-model/7607588198.html

W/ Aluminum High Compression Pistons,  Distributor, Oil Dippers. Rod Shims, Timing Gears,  

3.25 to 1.00 Ratio Rear,  Rocky Mountain Brakes, Floating Rear Hubs,  Ruckstell,  High Volume Aluminum Intake Manifold, Dual Exhaust Manifold Cast Iron USA 12 Volt Generator, WindWings Etched Glass Auxiliary Center Brake Light (5) Firestone Tires  Two Horns   Call: Ken 925-516-400six Land Line no texting

100j0j_142iuBkYITI_07K0ak_600x450.jpg00e0e_evNkW81yNaE_07K0ak_600x450.jpg00B0B_gNF5KKPSten_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

Has most upgrades many T owners aim for already in place for less than 10K.  Yes, the colors are a little off. Looks like a good value considering all the upgrades and general overall condition.

• Like 2

I "believe" a light brown was one of the colors offered on the roadster and touring car for 1926/'27 model years (I have known a few people that had them and they said it was correct?). I know that there was a sporting option for both the roadster and touring car that included a tan top rather than the typical black folding top. So the car isn't too far off from right. A few of the "upgrades" I am not fond of myself. However, most are generally liked by the model T crowd for a car to be toured a lot!

I don't think the upholstery is quite correct, but overall it looks pretty decent to me.

I like the look of these with the "gypsy curtains" on them. But the gypsy curtains are like a triangle shaped side curtain, and wouldn't work well with the wind-wings this car has.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wayne sheldon said:

I like the look of these with the "gypsy curtains" on them. But the gypsy curtains are like a triangle shaped side curtain, and wouldn't work well with the wind-wings this car has.

Once again I get to learn something new, and it's only 8:56AM!   Thanks!