Searching TRYING TO FIND an old Listing

1937hd45

You mean this? Assuming this is what you are referencing, I went to the main forum page, clicked on the "Buy/Sell" header which opened all of the buy and sell forums. I entered your user name in to the search window and made sure the drop down said, "these forums". That came up with 21 results. Then I clicked on the "more search options" button. That opened an option to define a certain date range. Given that you said it was a month ago, I chose March 1 to April 5th. That narrowed it down to one item which I have below. Is this what you were looking for? 

@ 1937hd45 the 1953 Oldsmobile could have had the Buick Dynaflow transmission also stated by auburnseeker & The55er Bob
Edited by drhach (see edit history)
  • Like 1

One of two things, I offended someone and all my listings were removed except for to one you found, or I have to go out and buy a new compatible computer (highly unlikely). In one attempt I found 668 of my posts that cover all topics, tough time consuming way to find my parts listings.  All I wanted to do was find my listings mark one or two that were SOLD and cut the asking price in half on the remaining ones, not that anyone can find them

Edited by 1937hd45 (see edit history)

Hi, Bob. You're missing something in your search effort. I searched for "Buick" in the post or title and also added your I.D. as the "author", and came up with seven pages of posts you either started, or replied to.

If you want to PM me your phone number, I'll be happy to call you at a time that works for you. Then, I can walk you through the 
"Search" function right when you're on your computer. If you decide to do this, also note your time zone, so we're on the same page for the call. John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you John! Your easy to follow instructions have allowed me to find all my listings and update them all with lower prices and marked both listing sold that did sell. Why the forum has TWO SEARCH features is a total mystery, a broken non functioning one and the one you pointed out to me. Now if I could find two or three buyers for the other things I'd have some room around here. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 1:33 AM, 1937hd45 said:

Thank you John! Your easy to follow instructions have allowed me to find all my listings and update them all with lower prices and marked both listing sold that did sell. Why the forum has TWO SEARCH features is a total mystery, a broken non functioning one and the one you pointed out to me. Now if I could find two or three buyers for the other things I'd have some room around here. 

Something got changed, only the NONWORKING search feature is in place now.