1934 LaSalle Trunk Rack Wanted

I am in need of the flat trunk rack for a 1934 LaSalle maybe Cadillac the same. I have the 2 heavy cast arms that swing out from the rear bumper area, but I am missing the flat rack that sits on top of and in between the 2 arms. 

Might be interested in other 1934 LaSalle parts, parts car, extra engine, etc. Thanks, Jim

• 1 month later...

I believe all the racks were the same,just the round emblem in the center was different,in the years 32-34. Of course there was V-8,V-12,V-16 and LaS. The circle was about 6" in diameter. There was a pre 32 LaSalle in Colorado many years ago that had the later rack with the LaS emblem,I casually mentioned to the owner that his rack was later but he didn't believe me or didn't care,what ever happened to the car is unknown. During that time I was looking for anything to go with a 33 V-16 engine I had but they only made 125 or so of them so it was like looking for hen's teeth with gold fillings. It was out of a conv coupe,I sold it to Dick Shappy,he found the original car somewhere that had been made into a custom of some kind and got the two back together again.

If your brackets are mounted, you need to know the distance between them. 

The rack pictured above is a folding rack,  the short section goes at the top and you would 

need additional brackets to make it work.   It appears to be about 40 inches wide.

Unfortunately I am not home or I could post pictures of some racks.