For Sale:1964 Studebaker Commander 4dr Sedan - $7,000 - Snohomish, WA - Not Mine

For Sale:1964 Studebaker Commander 4dr Sedan - $7,000 - Snohomish, WA

1964 Studebaker Commander - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

We’re deciding to sell our Commander. For the past 6 months my girlfriend and I have been driving her almost every week to work, get groceries, cars & coffee, etc. But with us both getting new jobs and having longer commutes, we really need to switch to our more modern cars.
She runs and drives like a top, I recently did a bunch of rewiring to help clean up the engine bay, as well as rebuilding the distributor and changing the spark plugs. When we first got the car I swapped the original Carter carb for a modern Weber 34ICH with a manual choke.
The only issues with the car are some mild paint blemishes, the dash being cracked, and the shoddy repair on the driver's seat that’s functional but needs better stitching.
The car comes with a nice spare wheel and tire, jack, some spare parts, and front wheel disc brake conversions which I never got around to installing. If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Copy and paste in your email: 733b2c88f9253425b63e12f4a9736d28@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Studebaker Commander 4dr Sedan.

'64 Studebaker WA a.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA b.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA c.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA e.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA f.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA g.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA h.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA i.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA j.jpg

'64 Studebaker WA k.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe, but possibly not. In 1964 the factories in South Bend, IN and Hamilton, ON were both still open.

In 1965 and 1966 Studebakers were made only in Hamilton. With South bend closed the supply of Studebaker engines dried up. The 1965 and 1966 models had GM "McKinnon" engines which were essentially Chevrolet industrial variants made in Canada.

• Thanks 1