1920Dodge Brothers $13,500 asking ** Oswego, Illinois **

(3) Marketplace - 1920 Dodge 30 | Facebook

Product photo of 1920 Dodge 30

If the ad is up, the car is still for sale - tis a 1920 Dodge Brothers touring car model 30. Restored in the late 1980s with a full documented engine rebuild, new interior, new roof, new paint, tires and tubes, and all body work done. The car has sat for a number of years and although it starts and drives it does need a carburetor rebuild. The horn also is tired. I am out of space and need to sell the car, but this would be a great parade car or cruising car for anybody. Very solid and complete, clean title. Rarer version of a 20's classic to challenge the Model T Ford

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Perkins / Mn said:

The seller has posted a few cars for sale over the years on the MTFCA forum and has a good reputation. This one looks very interesting…….

He is mildly active on these forums as well. He sold me my 15 DB and sold my father his T touring. Very smooth transactions and a nice guy to deal with both times, even after the fact helpful when one car had a title issue. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, B Jake Moran said:

How many times do we see cars like this owned by the “next generation “ who just want to fund a cruise or a home improvement- priced unrealistically at $29,000 or such?  

Here we have a hobbyist presenting a nice car for a reasonable price.  

I have, for some time, been impressed by the man. He has reasonably priced cars on the market with stunning regularity. He has to be better than anyone I have ever met at finding them and negotiating a purchase price, or he just loses money on a car five times a year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1