WTB 1940 Super driver's side vent window regulator

Drakeule

I got a pair for my '40 Super that came off of a LaSalle. The part numbers were the same, so other GM cars of that year more than likely used the same part. There is a guy in Long Island, Illinois that is parting out a '40 Super, he may be able to help you. Scroll further down on the parts Peterjohn72. Look under "Parts for Sale" posted February 23. Also if you come across a '40 Buick horn button, I am looking for one. 

Edited by kingrudy (see edit history)

Try Doug Seybold in Ohio.  He prefers the phone to email, and can be reached at 440-835-1193.  I got two regulators for my '41 from him.  The pot metal is very fragile, and they are often broken on these cars.

NOSventregulators2018.jpg.900d34e091c22654d73d0deeb4dffe12.jpgThese are the two regulators that I got from an ebay seller that came off of a 1940 La Salle. the part numbers are the same as what came off of my Buick, T-77122, and T-77123. T-77122 came off of the passenger side (pretty sure). I would believe that all of the GM torpedo body style cars used the same vent regulators. I saw one listed on ebay and the seller says it came off an Olds, but the part number stamped is T-77123, close but this is the drivers side. Good luck finding your part, this should help widen your search. 

Old vent regulators.jpg

Edited by kingrudy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...