Which Service Manual Do I Need?

I recently purchased a Chrysler TC service manual (red cover) but it does not cover the 2.2L eight valve engine.  It only covers the 16V and the 3.0L engines.  

I noticed there is also a service manual with a blue cover.  Is that the one I need for my 8V engine?

2 minutes ago, Roger Frazee said:

I recently purchased a Chrysler TC service manual (red cover) but it does not cover the 2.2L eight valve engine.  It only covers the 16V and the 3.0L engines.  

I noticed there is also a service manual with a blue cover.  Is that the one I need for my 8V engine?

Yes.

You were right about that plug being hard to get out.  A hex wrench with a 2' piece of pipe wouldn't budge it.  But after spraying it for 30 seconds with Freeze Out, it broke loose.

Thanks for your help, Hemi.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

I want to see a picture of your Corvairs..........

I’d like to see them too, BUT NOT on the Chrysler TC link. I hope the pictures are up on the Corvair or Chevy link.

Very impressive Barney, here is the car I was the mechanic on for Bo Duke. 8F03F929-543F-4526-B7A2-FFE59C64B2FC_1_201_a.jpeg.83f111904c21c355b525a1c83a616f13.jpegA385F8A0-D43A-4A5D-97EF-8CB249DFA63F.jpeg.0f54e84b43f25dc48114daca18b5333f.jpeg I know him as John.

And if you have any connection with him, please give him my sincere condolences on the passing of his wife.   Hemi.