For Sale: 1926 Dodge touring rear fenders

• TooManyCars changed the title to For Sale: 1926 Dodge touring rear fenders
  • 4 weeks later...

I see that you have a set of rear fenders and a rear door for a 1926 Dodge Brothers touring car.  My 16 year old daughter and I are working on restoring what is left of my Grandfathers 1925 Touring, and am interested in both your fenders and your door.  Do you have other 1924 - 1926 Dodge Parts?  I am in Wichita Kansas so would probably have to ship everything, so am curious what else you might have to make the shipping worth it.

Adam Akers

7 hours ago, Adam Akers said:

I see that you have a set of rear fenders and a rear door for a 1926 Dodge Brothers touring car.  My 16 year old daughter and I are working on restoring what is left of my Grandfathers 1925 Touring, and am interested in both your fenders and your door.  Do you have other 1924 - 1926 Dodge Parts?  I am in Wichita Kansas so would probably have to ship everything, so am curious what else you might have to make the shipping worth it.

Adam Akers

I also have a grill shell that is in fairly good condition. Buried around here somewhere I should also have a set of grease caps, a radiator cap, a fan, which has a broken blade and may be fixable. I have the remnants, and I do mean remnants, of seat Springs. 

I have a bumper which I think very likely could be 1926 Dodge, but haven’t confirmed it. 

I have a complete front axle with brakes and wood spoke wheels and also a empty rear end housing with wood spoke wheels. However, I have not yet been able to confirm that the axle, rear end and wheels are actually Dodge.  

Possibly more small items such as door handles.  Would take some digging around to know. 

• 5 months later...