FS Huge amount of Chrysler parts I've decided to unload.1924 to1932

Your next option is to find an owner of a car like yours, make photos and take copious measurements of the bows on the car so you can provide a template to a bow maker.  There are also posts here about making your own bows saying it's not that difficult though it seems beyond my ability.

That I don't knowingly have one, although the  earlier years did use different suppliers. Therefore if you could provide the numbers on the head , I could possibly have one and not even know it. My email is astheime@ptd.net.  I have 5 or 6 heads I haven't  identified  and are definitely very early Chrysler. 

Also, I have not personally experienced this but have been told some early model 70s and 72s. This is a long shot but mericales do happer.

On 2/21/2023 at 1:04 PM, BlueDevil said:

Thanks for the input. My issue is I am getting ready to paint the engine and transmission and all I see on the web is some shade of gray or avocado. I can only find one black one.

In taking stuff off my engine, I can find no evidence of black paint anywhere.

AacaThat I don't knowingly have one, although the  earlier years did use different suppliers. Therefore if you could provide the numbers on the head , I could possibly have one and not even know it. My email is astheime@ptd.net.  I have 5 or 6 heads I haven't  identified  and are definitely very early Chrysler. 

Also, I have not personally experienced this but have been told some early model 70s and 72s. This is a long shot but mericales do happer.

On 2/21/2023 at 1:04 PM, BlueDevil said:

Thanks for the input. My issue is I am getting ready to paint the engine and transmission and all I see on the web is some shade of gray or avocado. I can only find one black one.

In taking stuff off my engine, I can find no evidence of black paint anywhere.Aaca judging rules don't  look at the paint harshly as long as it  is simular with the time period. With over 75  chryslers in my possession I 

Haven't  seen,any engines with that color at least to go by. If I see the color close up , I would recognize it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...