Unique Classic Cars, Mankato, MN--Anybody know these guys?

Scott Bonesteel

Wow, I have not heard of this place previously and I only live about 80 miles from Mankato.  https://www.uniqueclassiccars.com/ their website looks like it has been in business since 2006 so, I am surprised this is the first I have heard of them.  They look to be a full service classic car shop with approximately 150 vehicles for sale.

Tim

49 minutes ago, Bills Auto Works said:

I transported a car for a customer who purchased it from there a couple of years ago. The place was nice & the folks were helpful. I took a quick look around & they seemed to have some quality cars for sale. No actual purchases from them though.

God Bless

Bill

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Bill--

Thanks for the prompt response.  If I end up purchasing, will give you a yell for closed transport estimate.  I am in San Diego, California, not sure if you get out this way.  Come for a visit, we have a great zoo and a decent automobile museum close by the zoo.  SMB 

• Like 1

I bought my 1941 Buick from them in 2011.  Didn't go see the car in person.  Had a 3 A guy just make sure it was really there.

Everything they said was correct and they helped get the car  shipped in an enclosed carrier (had to wait for about 3 weeks get one coming to California from Mankato)

Honest people . I went to see the shop on a cross country trip a few years after I bought the Buick and was able to thank them in person.  Good experience with the purchase start to finish. I've enjoyed my Buick for almost 12 years ..  Good luck 

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0201.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1