1934 Dodge Canopy Express 1/2 ton

roi

On 11/24/2022 at 7:43 AM, Ed Kraft said:

Thank You very much, Dave, for this great information !

The particular value of this information is that it is quite well illustrated, and has the detailed explanations, that are almost impossible to find in other sources.

Thank you for the thank you.

Just 12 years ago, I had 0 knowledge of old cars. My expertise was the muscle cars, Vetts and the 409s. I have many thanks to the people on various forms and the fact that we had over a 100 Mopar's on hand from the 20s to the 60s. Plus going to the 100 anniversary celebration that was a week long in Detroit. We also have a large library on hand that has help immensely. Having the cars on hand was the best help. 

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, roi said:

Does it have info listed as to where and when that was taken?

Sorry

i don’t remember the book. We have hundreds and we were sorting them out and I was just scanning the pages and that truck was in it. I’ll keep my radar on. Sure does look like yours.

I never putt that together.

Dave

Dave,

That’s definitely my truck.

The aluminum step-plates on the running boards and the sealed beams in the headlight buckets are a dead giveaway.

Also, in the pic you provided there are some aftermarket marker lights on the top of the front fenders. They were there when I got the truck but I took them off.

Edited by roi
Added info (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 12:46 PM, roi said:

Dave,

That’s definitely my truck.

The aluminum step-plates on the running boards and the sealed beams in the headlight buckets are a dead giveaway.

Also, in the pic you provided there are some aftermarket marker lights on the top of the front fenders. They were there when I got the truck but I took them off.

3D5AEA36-EEEC-43C7-BB7A-CDE2593DD992.png