Klaxton style oogha horn identification

Mikeys

I would like to know more about this horn and I just picked up. Any idea what vehicle it would’ve come from and what year it may be. Horn works great and is in excellent condition. I’ve done many Google searches and can’t seem to find anything about Kellogg switchboard and supply company building car horns. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Mikeys (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Horn works great and is in excellent condition he say! Can`t belive he had tested it with 110Volt? I think he had tested it with 6 or 12 volt!

https://www.google.com/search?client=avast-a-1&q=kelloggs+motor+horn+1920&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjO6sPBjrP7AhUJgosKHUIqDQ4QBSgAegQIKxAB&biw=1920&bih=937&dpr=1

Edited by Leif Holmberg (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thank you for the reply’s. I tested it with 12 V and it worked fine. I bought it off of a guy who collected parts from ships and boats. He also had a old model a. The owner passed away and his business partner inherited his home and was selling a lot of his stuff. So he was unsure what it came off of he said possibly a model a. I was thinking more of some kind of boat since everything else was boat related. I’m working on cleaning it up just wanted to see if I could figure out what it could’ve come off of since I can’t seem to find anything online about it. There are no markings for voltage so I assumed it was a 6 V just like most other Klaxton‘s. 

Definitely from the Kellogg switchboard company. But I can’t seem to find anything about where they built any type of horns. I also bought this off of him which I don’t know much about. It’s a sireno possibly a siren from a fire truck or boat. 

780877FB-587F-4056-8A37-43D2FE3CF58B.jpeg

B4FA34EA-E0B0-486E-BEED-617774C83983.jpeg

• Like 1