Earl Beauchamp, BCA #55

I just got word that Earl Beauchamp, BCA member #55, died in Sebring, Florida on October 7th, due to injuries from a fall. Attached is the obituary that I found. It has an error in it, when it says the service will be held on August, 21, 2022. I"m sure they meant October 21. In any event, it has already passed. I think Earl may have been the BCA member with the lowest membership number who was still a member of this club. If someone can correct me on that, please do. He was an expert on 1939 Buicks and still owned one.  Here is the link to obituary:

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/26149254/earl-dunaway-beauchamp

22 hours ago, Pete Phillips said:

I just got word that Earl Beauchamp, BCA member #55, died in Sebring, Florida on October 7th, due to injuries from a fall. Attached is the obituary that I found. It has an error in it, when it says the service will be held on August, 21, 2022. I"m sure they meant October 21. In any event, it has already passed. I think Earl may have been the BCA member with the lowest membership number who was still a member of this club. If someone can correct me on that, please do. He was an expert on 1939 Buicks and still owned one.  Here is the link to obituary:

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/26149254/earl-dunaway-beauchamp

Pete,

BCA #5 Leonard Hays is still a member as he is a past President and thus a life member. Though not as active as Earl, Leonard did come to Hershey a few years back and I had the pleasure of visiting with him in CA shortly thereafter. To my knowledge he is still alive. A couple other past presidents with low BCA numbers are still with us as well best I can tell, but not sure how active they are in the hobby.

Edited by 38Buick 80C (see edit history)
  • Like 3