Franklin on TV show. Halloween baking championship

rustrodsrule

2 hours ago, rustrodsrule said:

Drive it like it is

Easier said then done when you are dealing with 90+ year old wiring, vacuum wiper motor, mechanical bits like carburetor, fuel pump, wheel bearings etc all that may need attention along with the brakes, steering box and tires. As well as possible issues with the original safety glass separating and becoming harder to see through. New parts can be an issue as well like inner tubes for the tires which although new are hard to source and even if you can may be of marginal quality to stay filled and not leak.

I have driven Franklins over 60,000 miles so yes I do like to drive them in all kinds of weather.

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Walt G said:

Easier said then done when you are dealing with 90+ year old wiring, vacuum wiper motor, mechanical bits like carburetor, fuel pump, wheel bearings etc all that may need attention along with the brakes, steering box and tires. As well as possible issues with the original safety glass separating and becoming harder to see through. New parts can be an issue as well like inner tubes for the tires which although new are hard to source and even if you can may be of marginal quality to stay filled and not leak.

I have driven Franklins over 60,000 miles so yes I do like to drive them in all kinds of weather.

I do

20210805_101504.jpg

3 hours ago, rustrodsrule said:

Drive it like it is

Wrong lights (what else is missing?), left front fender crunched, left spare missing its straps, and for some reason the windshield is covered in butcher paper. Just by looks alone, it's a good possibility it's not "drivable". 😁

Paul

Edited by PFitz (see edit history)