Latest Buick Bugle

Joseph P. Indusi

On 10/4/2022 at 9:43 PM, Joseph P. Indusi said:

I think Pete Phillips deserves a great deal of thanks from all of us Buick fans for the great job he did on the latest Buick Bugle.  So many interesting articles and photos that I plan to revisit over the years.

Joe, BCA 33493

I'll second that emotion Joe! I'm in awe every month at all the great articles in the Bugle, some sent in from members but often times pulled together by Pete himself. And all this along with his daily work of repair and restoration of Buicks and other makes in his own shop. I wasn't aware until I recently got on Facebook that he owns, works on and is immensely knowledgeable of several other makes of old cars. In particular I always look forward to the National Meet issue to see what I missed that year and I can only imagine the work he puts into that.  Dude has some more energy to do all that he does.

On a side note, one picture in this Bugle brought a smile to my face as well as good memories of days gone by. In the middle of this group there's @Pete Phillips in his Buick Man T-shirt. I've often wondered where all those shirts ended up.  God those days of the Forum Breakfasts (some with fried Spam) the fellowship and presenting of that award was so much fun!!! 

Thanks Pete and thanks for posting and giving me a chance to reminisce Joe!

75A12C46-FBA2-48BD-B1B8-B367E6BD9253.jpeg.2dfd2932cee03883858150f0310fcdfb.jpeg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2