Considering a restoration on a 59 Electra 225 4 dr

StylishOne

I’m trying to figure out where to get nice chrome and trim for it ..Guys  if you own a nice original with a great interior I want to see door panel details ( I see none in the brochure)  the chrome n fake chrome detailing with the insignia in door panel ,what’s that center band with armrest made of n look like? See original headliner detailing too.  I have gray broadcloth. I need the side spears from over headlights to wrap corner on wings..headlight bezels n trim, taillight lense, maybe shaded tinted windshield n both front door glasses . Dash pad, gray trunk liner yup need to see a nice original trunk too to copy the finish ..need the liner n cardboard too.  I need correct hubcaps , owners manual n other info n manuals..any help is appreciated. 

StylishOne, if you wish to send me a private message or an email (Centurion4554@gmail.com), I can place you in contact with the owners of some of these cars.  You have not indicated whether your car is the 4-window 4-door hardtop (model 4839 -- the "Flat Top") or the 6-window Riviera Sedan (model 4829), but the interiors are the same.

fredp-1.jpg

fredp-2.jpg

simon.jpg

Edited by Centurion (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I owned one exactly like that! 1959 Electra 225 Riviera Sedan in Silver Birch. Gray broadcloth interior. I bought it in 1968 when I was a senior in High School. The family that had bought it new was insulted that the Buick dealer offered them $25.00 in trade-in on a new car. I paid them the princely sum of $125.00. It had a new Delco battery and four new whitewall tires from J.C. Penney. I often wish I still had it!