Who’s going to Macungie PA swap meet this weekend August 5,6,7

Porsche 68

1 hour ago, 1937hd45 said:

I'm trying to remember the last time we went to Macungie, has to have been 30 years ago. I'm still living on the good memories, going back and seeing a far smaller swap meet and less prewar cars, would be a bit of reality I'd rather not see first hand. Nice town, nice event, great memories. 

Bob

That’s EXACTLY why pre war, and not just pre 1920, HAS to be free!

• Thanks 1

Went on Saturday had a great day after calling for rain all week it was a beautiful day just a little hot. Finally got to take the 35 Lincoln thanks to Gerry at Carnegie radiator. Flea markets aren't quite what they used to be but that makes Hershey more fun.

Gerry T20220806_135426.jpg.91cd68320e8a96523971272effff0d20.jpg

At Macungie, AACA awarded car owners are given an appreciation gift just for bringing their cars. Non awarded cars I understand were given a nice mug. This years gift was an LED flashlite/army knife combo with an emergency window breaker. At first I thought "cheap Chinese junk" but it is actually of decent quality. Batteries included.

Nice to see a show demonstrate their appreciation of the entrants. And they still are able to make a profit...........Bob

mac lite.jpg

Edited by Bhigdog (see edit history)