WTB 1935 36 PONTIAC teardrop taillights

I am trying to find these lights any were & every were I can find a spot to ask? These lights are kinda like memorabilia, If I find one it will be on some ones shelf collecting dust just like most memorabilia does. I have been watching for a couple years now & they just don't show-up no more. This is but one of the many places I have put flyers hoping to come up with one... The search is half the fun of finding them...

Please note the heading of this topic lists what is acceptable - "These lights are kinda like memorabilia" perhaps to you , but it doesn't seem that many other people have listed parts that they seek here so your interpretation is for your benefit not so much or at all to comply with the topic listed. More then a bit aggressive on your part.................

On 7/10/2022 at 7:37 AM, Oldschoolantiqueauto said:

I am trying to find these lights any were & every were I can find a spot to ask? These lights are kinda like memorabilia, If I find one it will be on some ones shelf collecting dust just like most memorabilia does. I have been watching for a couple years now & they just don't show-up no more. This is but one of the many places I have put flyers hoping to come up with one... The search is half the fun of finding them...

Try looking on the H.A.M.B. You never know what those guys come up with.

2 hours ago, keiser31 said:

Try looking on the H.A.M.B. You never know what those guys come up with.

Thank you for the suggestion,  I'll check there now. I haven't been there for a couple months now. I am starting to get in to a routine. Every day I'm in the Internet checking new sites/ old sites,  emailing & making blind calls. I didn't realize just how few there are out there. The lenses is 2 years, but I guess the housing is only one year production. Same with the fender mounted stand, 1 year? Enough to make my stomach turn. I'm feeling ill thinking about it.

3 hours ago, Walt G said:

Please note the heading of this topic lists what is acceptable - "These lights are kinda like memorabilia" perhaps to you , but it doesn't seem that many other people have listed parts that they seek here so your interpretation is for your benefit not so much or at all to comply with the topic listed. More then a bit aggressive on your part.................

I apologize for the eruption, I guess I didn't realize what I was doing. I'll stop the subject right away, if I can figure out how? Or maybe there is a site cornader that can delete it for us? Yes I have been asking for help on finding a rare part for my project. I hope you have never had to ask for help. At any rate, I'll hide this topic... Thank you

No apology necessary but if you are a member of H.A.M.B. then that is the place to seek what you want.

Place an ad in the parts wanted section, that is what it is for - along with a photo of what you want.

7 minutes ago, Walt G said:

No apology necessary but if you are a member of H.A.M.B. then that is the place to seek what you want.

Place an ad in the parts wanted section, that is what it is for - along with a photo of what you want.

LOL, I've done that to, in a few places. One thing this topic has taught me, get it when you find it. You may never see another one again.

A couple years back I would see one here one there, but with there prices & with other places to spend my money on this project. I felt I would get one later.   Now that I need them, I didn't know how short of supply these lights really are.