1930 Pontiac NOS Harrison radiator I think ??

bwbugay

I found a old Harrison honeycomb  radiator   that  I believe is NOS   . It was in a home made box   marked  NOS  1930 Pontiac.    The Harrison ID tag  has No  034603055   on it .    It has 3 outlets ,   top ,   bottom  and midway down on one side.       Does any one  have old Pontiac  parts book that can  Accurately ID this  radiator.   

I would like to get it to some one that needs it.  

Answer it here or   You can email me  at  bwbugay@aol.com 

2 hours ago, bwbugay said:

I found a old Harrison honeycomb  radiator   that  I believe is NOS   . It was in a home made box   marked  NOS  1930 Pontiac.    The Harrison ID tag  has No  034603055   on it .    It has 3 outlets ,   top ,   bottom  and midway down on one side.       Does any one  have old Pontiac  parts book that can  Accurately ID this  radiator.   

I would like to get it to some one that needs it.  

Answer it here or   You can email me  at  bwbugay@aol.com 

Photos, photos, photos.

• Haha 1

Unfortunately, the parts book does not show the radiator out of the shell.  Here are some bad photos of the '30 radiator in my car.  If it is the right one for my car I would be interested in acquiring it.  

Let me know if the one you have looks similar to this.

IMG_5399.jpeg

IMG_5400.jpeg

I doubt that it is NOS. It shows exposure to weather, shaded by having been in a shell ("grill" in modern parlance?). So it was likely on a car at some time. Still, it looks very nice, and may have been reworked by an old-school radiator shop (read that as better than most shops today!)

It really should be gotten to someone that can use it on a car, or even keep it as a spare for an early car they drive!

So I thank you for making that effort!

I do have a longtime friend interested in early Pontiacs, he is located in San Jose, California. I don't believe he has one of that year however. 

• 3 weeks later...