favior PLEASE

broker-len

I am hoping some one has a PA manifold that is not on the motor,,,maybe in the middle of rebuild,,,  I have been looking for one for my car    I do have an exhaust but the part number can not be read     hoping to get caliper  inside reading of ports and carb connection       your help is appreciated        bobnroman@yahoo.com

Plymouth A.JPG

Edited by broker-len (see edit history)

18 hours ago, broker-len said:

I am hoping some one has a PA manifold that is not on the motor,,,maybe in the middle of rebuild,,,  I have been looking for one for my car    I do have an exhaust but the part number can not be read     hoping to get caliper  inside reading of ports and carb connection       your help is appreciated        bobnroman@yahoo.com

Plymouth A.JPG

Perhaps you could post a picture or two of the exhaust manifold that you have, maybe someone may be able to identify it?

To my knowledge (which isn't a whole bunch) the exhaust manifold on the PA and PB had the same casting number, the PB manifolds were bored a bit more on the exhaust outlet where the pipe mounts. 

• Like 1

thanks for responding     the PA and PB manifold are different    PB has, I think larger cylinder bore and larger exhaust valves     I am running a 30 manifold   having trouble getting speed and power    I hope to find the PA boar is larger and PB even larger     picture is of no use   they all look the same  

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Jack Bennett said:

Sometime ago, I became acquainted with a guy I considered a worthy friend.

One day he approached me and asked for my advice on how he should construct a 80’, concrete, handicapped ramp on a home he owned. Not being a brick mason or cement contractor, I told him as much as I knew about laying concrete. He seemed duly impressed with my little knowledge, and asked to use my utility trailer to haul the supplies necessary to form and lay the ramp. When I asked how he would pull the trailer, considering he had no truck, he said he’d figured I’d not mind using my truck too. I agreed to make the several trips to a local hardware store to purchase, and haul, the lumber for the form and the cement mix. He then asked if I had a wheelbarrow large enough to do the job, and how about the shovel and trowels that would be needed to lay the concrete. When I assured him that I had the tools necessary to mix and pour the concrete, he asked about the square, hammer, nails and level we’d need to construct the form. I told him I had enough nails, and the other tools we needed could be obtained. 
The day arrived where we (I) had assembled a boneyard of materials needed to lay the form, and he decided to add a curve in the ramp to add to its esthetic effect. That was not a part of the plan, but we moved on.

Immediately after the first stake was driven in to stabilize the first piece of the form, my “friend” disappeared, and when found in front of the TV, drinking a iced tea beverage, he informed me that he had a bad back, and needed to relax a bit. “However”, he informed me, “I could feel comfortable working without him since he could watch me from the window”.

Nearly a month later I finished the ramp, and the only casualties was a broken wheel barrow, a lost shovel and a sore back. 
But, he was rightfully grateful, and said the $2500.00 I had spent on supplies to build the ramp would be repaid when he got the money.

It is beyond me why this particular instance came to mind when I read this post, considering it has nothing to do with laying concrete.

Jack

IMG_0428.jpeg

Am I missing something here? Did Bob ask anyone to loan them a manifold then install it and pay for the parts 

I agree the story was a lot better to read than it was for Jack to experience. Some people are better as enemies than friends. There was a fellow that loaned out his nice car trailer and when he tried to get it back the guy always had a excuse, he had a car on it, it was blocked in yada yada. After about a year or so the borrower called the owner and told him needed to get his junky old trailer off his property or he was going to sell it for scrap. When he went and got it the trailer was a piece of junk. 

• Like 1