For Sale:1959 Edsel Ranger 2dr Sedan, 6 cyl, manual shift - $9,999 - Ontario, OR - Not Mine -SOLD!

For Sale:1959 Edsel Ranger 2dr Sedan, 6 cyl, manual shift - $9,999 - Ontario, OR -SOLD!

1959 Edsel Ranger - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1959 Edsel Ranger 2 door sedan, very nice shape, no rust, South Texas car until I purchased it. Reason for selling is I am now retired and downsizing my collection of cars. I have 23K worth the receipts from the previous owner. The engine is brand new, clutch, paint, brakes, etc. It has a 6-cylinder 223 CI motor with a standard transmission, 3 speed on the column. I put in a new gas tank, voltage regulator and generator. Carpet is very good, as well as the interior. The radio even works. You won't find a nicer Edsel for the price. You can drive him home, or I can deliver him if necessary, We can discuss that. Have a clear title in my name. Glass is all good. He is a good car. The gas gauge isn't working, but I have another gauge, just haven't installed it. The valves should be adjusted soon, but not too bad the way they are now. I just haven't had time. The motor has about 5oo miles on it. The price is FIRM. I am giving you my rock bottom price...$9,999.99. NO LESS. I don't need any help selling the car, and don't waste your time trying to scam me, as I know all those tricks!. CALL ME ON THE PHONE ONLY. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY TEXTS, AS THE SCAMMERS HAVE ALREADY STARTED. PHONE CALLS ONLY!!!

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1959 Edsel Ranger 2dr Sedan.

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR a.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR b.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR c.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR d.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR e.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR f.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR g.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger 2dr sdn OR h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
SOLD!!! (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Wow!  I have the same car here in Central Virginia, but white with a stock blue interior.  Seems like a great deal to me if you are close by and have been in the market for an Edsel...

63redbrier, 

Could you give me idea idea of how you like your edsel, i really like this one, and think its a great deal.

wondering about 6 cylinder,  engine, dont mind the manual transmission like this, highway speed, 50-55 ?  etc,

i have 46 pontiac now and dont mind manual sterring, non power brakes etc. 

thanks

But to answer your question Pont46, I'm surprised how easily the straight six moves the Edsel down the road, keeps up with traffic on the highway without a problem...

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale:1959 Edsel Ranger 2dr Sedan, 6 cyl, manual shift - $9,999 - Ontario, OR - Not Mine -SOLD!