1966 Mustang coupe wanted

Looking for a 66 Mustang coupe with the 200-6 & automatic trans.  A nice Sprint 200 like the one pictured would be perfect.  It needs to be a solid, clean, respectable & fully functional driver in Northeast FL area, give or take an hour or so. 

1966 Mustang Coupe Sprint 200 - Classic Ford Mustang 1966 for sale

Let me know what you have,

Thanks for looking

Edited by Mike Dube (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

The 200 6cyl auto Mustang is a fun car. I had a '66 coupe with a bit hotter precision rebuilt engine and had the transmission rebuilt with a positive shift kit. The sagging rear springs rebuilt with a 2" lift over stock (in the spring), and radial tires. It was fast and handled much better than stock

Edited by JFranklin
more (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve I just saw this this morning and was thinking too bad it's a 6,  but it looked pretty clean.  Not sure about pricing but seemed fairly clean and somewhat reasonable.  Due to facebook's strange search engine it only came up today.  

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1850010965189428?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A20206508-dd43-4b29-8b02-ac95b385afb0

• Like 1

Yeah, OP wants FL car, I think.  I saw that one as well, white over red standard interior, it would be the color choice for me.  Decent price, looks clean under the hood.   I might be tempted if the boy got serious about "his" mercedes.  Much more interested in his new AKC Corgi puppy now, a counterpoint to our Dane... 😁

• Like 1