1932 Plymouth PB Roadster Dealer Brochure

Neat cars.  Your best bet is probably ebay.  I don't think they made a roadster specific brochure, if so it's pretty rare,  but the full line brochure will have the roadster in it.   Let's see some pictures when you get a chance.  That's one of the cars on my bucket list. 

Good thing you beat me to that.  I would have been all over it,  and for once might have even had the $$ to buy it.  Great looking car.

Yeah with ebay,  I would just do a search once a day.  One will pop on.  I have had them.  Even sold one,  but it was a couple of months ago as I buy literature collections and piece them out,  but work through one make at a time, so once all the Plymouth stuff is gone I move on to other makes until I get a fresh pile in to replenish my offerings.  Prewar stuff is a little harder to find so it will probably just take a little longer. 

Good luck with both. 

4 cylinder Plymouths are great cars, the 1931 Pa and 1932 PB are peppy on the road, easily cruise along all day at 45 mph, stop well with the hydraulic brakes.   They can be a bit tight for a driver with long legs to fit comfortably in for any length of time. You may find your legs just above you knees bottom out on the lower part of the steering wheel when you go to shift, brake etc. I had a 1931 sedan and even with the front seat relocated to the holes in the floor at the rear most position it was still to tight.  Wonderful styling and I think the roadster and conv sedan bodies are shared with DeSoto in 1932.

No separate sales folder on the roadster, as mentioned only in the sales catalog, but there was a separate sales folder on the 7 passenger sedan, noting its availability in /as a taxi cab.

More useless information!

Walt