New windshield supplier that delivers to Europe (Switzerland)

Michel Riv63

I bought one from auto city classics out of minnesota (I think). They shipped half way across the country successfully. Give them a call and see if they do overseas if you cannot find something local. The domestic price wasnt too bad, although shipping was about as much as the glass itself.

• Like 1

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to New windshield supplier that delivers to Europe (Switzerland)

I have over 25 years of experience in reproducing obsolete and rare windshields and other curved windows for variety of vintage cars. I have sold and shipped windshields to every continent on the planet. 

All my glass is manufactured in EU with superior quality compared to most American vintage glass producers, all whom have theirs made in China.

We have templates and tooling for this, so I can have one made for you and get it shipped to CH directly from my EU warehouse.

If interested, PM me with your direct contact information.

Edited by TTR (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 3:01 PM, TTR said:

I have over 25 years of experience in reproducing obsolete and rare windshields and other curved windows for variety of vintage cars. I have sold and shipped windshields to every continent on the planet. 

All my glass is manufactured in EU with superior quality compared to most American vintage glass producers, all whom have theirs made in China.

We have templates and tooling for this, so I can have one made for you and get it shipped to CH directly from my EU warehouse.

If interested, PM me with your direct contact information.

Just received a notice couple of hours ago that my latest incoming stock shipment should be delivered tomorrow.

More than half the shipment is already pre-sold, some already couple of months ago ...

Edited by TTR (see edit history)