Chrome Trim Parts with casting numbers.

Scott1963

The 1938, 1939, and 1940 Cadillac series 90 V16 had trim like these on the hood sides and the sides of the fenders. 1938 Cadillac series 75 had them on the sides of the fenders. I could not find that trim in the Cadillac Master Parts Book 1935-1949. This book was published in 1949 and some of the rarer parts were dropped from the book by then. Maybe these parts would show up in an earlier edition of the Cadillac Master Parts book. 

I think that is what these parts are because other parts you posted in another thread turned out to be from a 1938 Cad series 75/90 also. Post on the Cadillac and Lasalle Club Forum so people who know more about those cars than I do can chime in. 

Any possibility this pair of curved chromed trim pieces fit the lower front fenders of Grahams ca. 1932-1934? The part numbers seem to be in the ballpark anyway and they do resemble the running board moulding extensions based on what few pictures I can find of those Grahams. I have no way to confirm, just thought I'd suggest this........

Wow, thank you!  You are pointing me in directions I have never thought about.  I guess these could be Cadillac parts like the others, but they came from places that were 1000 miles away from each other.  I will still look and see what I can find.  Thanks again !

Scott