WTB 65 Riviera Wood Wheel complete assembly.

Ted "Wildcat65" Nagel

12 hours ago, Ted "Wildcat65" Nagel said:

WTB   65 Riviera Wood Wheel complete assembly.

Hub and horn are a must.  

Thanks!

Ted, do you know Steve Lorenzen in Louisville? He could probably fill that order.  PM me if you need his contact 

Brian

• Like 1

Ted, there's a complete one   for sale on ebay right now....auction ends in 5 days....currently

bid up to 200.00. I would opine that it is the nicest used wood wheel setup I've ever seen on ebay.

The ad claims it is off of a 65 Skylark GS. I'm not certain but I think the wheel hub is the same

for the Skylark column.....I know the rest of the wheel is the same. If the hub is wrong on this wheel,

I have a nice hub I can sell you. The most amazing thing about it is that it has a nice unbroken original horn bar on it.

It is so nice that I would say if you can buy it for 1300.00 or less you got a good deal. If you have to get in a bidding

war with somebody else who wants one badly, the price will go higher than that. The wood wheel setup I bought for my car

wound up costing me 2000.00 after I had the wheel rim wood grain redone and had the center cap rechromed and bought

a repro horn bar.

Edited by Seafoam65 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ted, if you really want a wood wheel you are going to have to step up to the plate with more

money than that for a complete setup.........that was a screaming deal at 1250.00. If you had gone

1600.00 you probably could have snagged it. The unbroken original horn bar on the wheel in question

was worth 700.00 just by itself. You are talking about unobtanium parts where the demand outstrips the supply.

• Like 1