Model T Delivery $6000 not mine

https://wyoming.craigslist.org/cto/d/casper-ford-model/7431383766.html

1917 Ford Model T All Original, does not run but does turn over and with a little TLC it could run. Lots of spare parts. It was originally a cigar delivery van in the Denver area. You can still see the advertisement on the right side. M&O Havana Cigars Distributed by Parker Brothers Denver, CO Vehicle is located in Casper, WY. Asking $6000 obo For more information please call.

00r0r_9U7b18Ds5xtz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00808_fTfrDvrHpJIz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Those are really neat vehicles.  Again, I dont think I have ever seen one in person, I suppose most were used hard and relegated to the scrap heap as their final destination. I had a model of a hot rodded version as a kid, I think it was called the 'pie wagon'.

I was at an auction and there was a model A delivery that went for stupid money. It was completely restored and well I might add, fenders and running boards painted black, body was ready for paint but in primer. Sold for around $12k if I recall. There was also a similar Chevy that sold for around $15k. I had no idea what was there so I didnt bother to register.