I'm looking for lower boots and bushes for the 1960 Cadillac. And are there any parts that can be diverted?

I am Japanese.  English uses a translator.  I am fixing the 1960 Cadillac in Japan.  This car is my family.  However, parts are not widespread in Japan.  The car hasn't moved for more than 10 years.  I want to revive this car.  And today, when I disassembled the brake and checked the circumference of the foot, almost all the rubber parts were torn.  I want to revive these, so please let me know where to sell this part and if there is a part that can be diverted.

4D20424D-CA42-4F15-B0BF-F6DC0454EB66.jpeg

10 hours ago, Takumi said:

私は日本人です。英語は翻訳者を使用します。私は日本で1960年のキャデラックを修理しています。この車は私の家族です。しかし、日本では部品が普及していません。車は10年以上動いていません。この車を復活させたいです。そして今日、ブレーキを分解して足元を確認したところ、ほとんどゴム部分が破れていました。これらを復活させたいので、この部品の販売先と転用可能な部品があれば教えてください。

4D20424D-CA42-4F15-B0BF-F6DC0454EB66.jpeg

I think Tie rod end boots    and Lower ball joint boots etc .

8 hours ago, 28 Chrysler said:

彼はブレーキシューとホイールシリンダー、そしておそらくマスターシリンダーキットを探しています。それらは簡単に入手できるはずです。Eベイ、ロックオートのような場所をチェックしてください。

Thx 

but i want Tie rod end boots    and Lower ball joint boots etc .

Good luck with your search with parts. Really difficult if you have to use a translator system, they are usually full of fantasy! In your situation, I would buy a Master Parts List. They are reproduced; Faxon Literature is a good supplier:  https://www.faxonautoliterature.com/1956-1961-Cadillac-Master-Parts-and-Accessories-Book-Reprint You will also see that this company is offering a shop manual (you need the base 1959 manual and the 1960 supplement). With those books, you will have the right names for the parts you are wanting to buy, it will facilitate your task.

On 1/13/2022 at 2:39 AM, Takumi said:

but i want Tie rod end boots    and Lower ball joint boots etc .

Tie rod end boots and other rubber elements are available by www.steelerubber.com The rubber boots for the ball joints at the front suspension are usually not available separately; you have to buy the whole assemblies. As you have to make some work to replace the boots, new parts don't require much more work, especially the lower ball joints at the front suspension, they are under dimensioned. 

4 hours ago, Roger Zimmermann said:

Tie rod end boots and other rubber elements are available by www.steelerubber.com The rubber boots for the ball joints at the front suspension are usually not available separately; you have to buy the whole assemblies. As you have to make some work to replace the boots, new parts don't require much more work, especially the lower ball joints at the front suspension, they are under dimensioned. 

Thank you very much

You helped me!!!!

• Like 2