1909 Model 10 info

Buzz68

The 165 cu in enigne in the Model 10 is a great little engine for touring.  I have two Buicks with that engine and they are both great little cars. The only down side of the Model 10, in my opinion, is the planetary transmission.  But if you are already a T guy, you are familiar with it.  I have replaced the Scheblers in my cars with Model A Zenith carbs and the REMY mag in my 1912 Model 34 to make them run better and more reliably.   

Bumble Buick Logo Left.jpg

12 Buick Roadster at the top of The Old Spiral Highway.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark Shaw said:

The 165 cu in enigne in the Model 10 is a great little engine for touring.  I have two Buicks with that engine and they are both great little cars. The only down side of the Model 10, in my opinion, is the planetary transmission.  But if you are already a T guy, you are familiar with it.  I have replaced the Scheblers in my cars with Model A Zenith carbs and the REMY mag in my 1912 Model 34 to make them run better and more reliably.   

Bumble Buick Logo Left.jpg

12 Buick Roadster at the top of The Old Spiral Highway.jpg

Nice yes I just want non ford will put it back together and hopefully enjoy it as is. Will be posting alor questions I'm sure