Rearview Mirror Help

djncarpediem

The rectangular one with the circular hole in it in photos 3 & 4 appears to be from a 1936 Ford equipped with the accessory clock which fit in the hole. The oval one below it attached to the long bracket could be from a 1940 Ford. 

The one at the lower right in photos 1 & 2 with the longer rod attached looks like an aftermarket  mirror I once had on a '40 Ford, but the end that attaches to the car seems to be broken off. No telling the vintage.

P.S.  The first rule of this part of the forum is a limit of one item per post.  That makes it easier to answer your questions. 

Edited by f.f.jones (see edit history)

The day/night mirror with the AAA sticker is a 60's Mopar one - others will give more specific fitment but I believe the mirror portion was used across a lot of model lines with the mounting bracket being the only difference

I'm guessing the green one is a Mopar from the 1951-1954 era, Plymouths come to mind. The shiny ribbed one that says Guide & Guide-Matic on it is for a GM car, maybe a 1946-1950 era Buick or Olds. IDs would be much easier if there were only one or two in a picture instead of throwing everything out there all at once.

• Like 1