91 Black with sun roof and 16 w seat. Wichita, Kansas

Reatta45

I have to remove my Reatta. It has been setting outside for Over 10 years completely neglected. I stopped driving it when the digital Dash started to go out. Had it in storage for a long while, but then it was placed outside. The interior now has been wet and has mold. At the time I stopped driving it everything but the dash worked as it should. If anyone has an interest you can contact me at 316-290-9246. It needs to go to someone that can use it or it will go to scrap, but in any case it needs to be gone for what ever $ I can get for it. Located East of Wichita, Ks. Call or text if you have any questions. Thanks, KennyV

Hi Kenny:

I appreciate your comments.  Can I get additional information?  I am placing my inquiry here so that perhaps others can see it as well. 

1. How many miles does your 1991 Reatta have?  

2. What is the V I N, as the placement in the production sequence is sometimes of interest to buyers (last of, close to last of...)

3. Any photos would be very helpful.  I had a 1991 Reatta with a leaky sunroof and the footwells would retain water, but yet the darn thing would start and run.   

4. Does it have the original 1991 wheelset? 

5. What is the color of the interior (sorry if I missed it but I don't see it)?   Color of interior also helps clarify production numbers (i.e. 1 of such and such)    Red?  Grey?  

6.  What is the title status?  Clear title, lost the title?  

7. What if any critical maintenance or repairs have been done to the vehicle that might inform a purchase decision? 

8.  How soon does the Reatta need moved?  Typically we see Reatta sales on here, especially for project vehicles, when there is an urgency to move the car and it is too late to accomplish that. 

9.  Have you reached out to Marck Barker at East Coast Reatta to see if he wants it?   

• Like 1

Looking at the post history, it's possible this vehicle was posted by the same user about 10 years ago on this forum.  Not sure if he is referring to the same vehicle but the description sounds similar. Apologies if that is not a correct observation. 

Have not been here in years...

Hello to everyone that is still around.

I have decided to sell my 91 Black Coupe, Saddle interior.... The display quit, so I stopped driving it...

That has been several years ago...

I forget the miles it is over 150K (digital Dash not working)... Engine and transmission are perfect, I have always ran synthetics in everything... AC is perfect R12...

It has Sun Roof & 16 way seat, I had added a Sony remote CD changer and a transmission cooler and Barneys Headlight bell cranks. I am the second owner and have had it since mid 1999. 

I have not tagged it for the last couple years, have not started it in the last 3 years. (always figured I would get around to it ...but have not).

I had it in storage but took it out this year and don't want it just setting out.

What I know it needs... 

A new owner.

Battery.

Digital Dash

Rear brake line just sprang a leak (This is what made me realize I need to sell it & let someone that will appreciate this car, get it back on the road).

$2500 OBO... 

Located near Wichita, Kansas

If your interested call me at 316 290 9246.. I will get back with you asap.

The description of the time it has spent outdoors, unprotected, is very different from the first post to the last?? Are the descriptions of the car from two different time periods? It would run and drive if it just needed an IPC but bad brake lines is trailer only. If it has sat idle for ten plus years, the fuel system will be a mess internally too. Unfortunate 

On 12/11/2021 at 9:15 PM, 2seater said:

The description of the time it has spent outdoors, unprotected, is very different from the first post to the last?? Are the descriptions of the car from two different time periods? It would run and drive if it just needed an IPC but bad brake lines is trailer only. If it has sat idle for ten plus years, the fuel system will be a mess internally too. Unfortunate 

I simply copied and pasted the sellers comments from 11 years ago because he has not checked back or responded to my texts and PMs. 

• Thanks 1