Car guys ND

2carb40

Reportedly two runners and photos went to fabbers who build custom wagons etc for Budweiser Clysdale to pull. Slightly less than, oh if ya hafta ask....scratch built! I think there must be some o them magic elves involved judging by this result.

I'm always conservative about courtesy to the owner who's been gracious enuff to host my friend & I. My friend was snapping away while I selfishly enjoyed every detail time allowed for. There was so much to see before time ran out and the 3.5 hr return trip had to happen! We have been invited back and I do want to share some more photos of Texaco Airflow streamline tanker truck, one of three built! National Award winning Auburn boatail speedster replica! Looking for replacement Auburn engine to replace 350 GM current. A stunning 1958 Corvette floor shift. Solid  original 35 Ford three window local one owner car. Yay,ya,ya photos coming! We hafta plan on a day just to focus on photos. Gets crowded when 7hr drive and acquiring rare Buick parts compete for time! Phun trouble! He's probably at least tied in the most toys thing. Oh yeah, he theatened to take us to a couple more sites owned by friends. I hate when that happens! Seasons greetings all! Stay safe during the holidays!

• Like 3