Early Jacks I plan to bring to Hershey

pkhammer

Tire saver jacks for early cars.  Goes under hub of wheel behind hubcap (or around if in case of one on left) to Jack up tires off ground.  Many cars were stored for winter and tires too expensive to develop a flat spot.

• Like 1

Come by our spaces and say hello if you get a chance. As a matter of fact I'd like to have many friends from this site come by, I'd love to put a face to some of the names I see on here regularly. 

I hope to sell a bunch of parts. I still have it in the back of my mind purchasing that open car one of these days and am saving my nickels and dimes! You're not ready to sell me the Fast Four are you? 😁

Oh No! 😬 I need all the friends I can get!! C4Y 1-4 in the north Chocolate field (right across from Bricker's fries). Look for A-Bone the old mechanic sitting in my Model A Doodlebug. He'll be smoking a big cigar.

I usually have lots of Model A parts but this year I'll have an eclectic mix of parts mostly from the now defunct Roaring Twenties Auto Museum. Grilles, grille shells, headlights, driving lights, speedster tanks, trunks, trunk racks, hubcap wrenches, early rims, wheels, fender skirts, hubcaps, etc.1367461094_20210719_1423261.jpg.0b0a19c559def4c1cd6ee0d452b43646.jpg

Stop in and say hello! I plan to be there from about 10:00am Tuesday thru Saturday morning.

• Like 2