Useful documents for Dodge/Graham Brothers vehicles

stakeside

19 hours ago, nearchoclatetown said:

Did you see any with optional bumpers or spare tires? I only saw a few and the spare tires surprised me. They were only about $6 for the tire and tube. Lots of cars from '25 up specified disc wheels too. 

Yes...

I've seen so much over the past couple of years,  organizing it all is the biggest challenge..., I thought about create a folder for every topic but it got to be so time consuming that I decided to skip over bumpers and spare tires unless it's in direct relation to trucks, Seniors or DA6 models since both of those engines were used in trucks. I should have saved and organized a lot of the Victory Six engine data also but as I said, it's all too much so I'm trying to focus on about 40-50 folders of data for now as I'm organizing. I may go back and focus on bumpers, spare tire and Victory data later but for now I've got my hands full with everything else. If someone reading this wants to create folders for bumpers  and spare tire data by all means, have at it. Contact me if you need help setting it up and I'll show you some quick easy steps that everyone should have access to on any computer.

I hope to be able to share each of my folders with whoever needs it, but for now, it's a matter of figuring out the best ways of organizing by model per year for quicker access and referencing in the future so we don't have to keep doing this....

I've completed the Budd photos, Dodge Dealer Invoices 1&2, Dodge Sales Contracts and most of the DBC Papers for the years 1921-1932 trucks. Plan on working on organizing the 1922 - 1934 Confidential Bulletins for trucks next. Hopefully I can get through that in the next few months in my free time in addition to all the stuff in my library I'm trying to scan and organize too. It can actually be a full time job but I love doing it.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

In all the receipts that I scanned I only remember a very few spare tires. I know they show them on the brochures without spare tires, just a spare wheel. But no one has every answered my question of what if the car has side mount spares. The wheel won't stay in the well without a tire. So do they get shipped inside the car? And what good is a spare wheel without a tire?

• Like 1

Doug, are you sure it's says they were 4 passenger coupe?

Here's from a folder that I created a while back for "Special Body Types". Notice this sales receipt dated 10-18-1923 for a Brougham Coupe but it doesn't specify if it's for 2 passenger or 4 passenger  coupe though.

I'll keep searching..

Dodge Dealer Invoices 1921-1930_0293.jpg

Found a couple more Broughams but it doesn't specify if they are 2 passenger or 4...

Notice the "sales order no" and the "shop order no" are the same on both documents. Probably internal info for Limousine Body Co in relation to the special body type of Dodge Brothers Coupe. Useful information if you could find a LBC brochure or catalog to confirm what types of coupes were contracted out for the Dodge Brothers. 

Does anyone have a photo of the coupe from a Dodge Brothers catalog you could post? I'm just curious as to the body styling...

Dodge Dealer Invoices 1921-1930_0428.jpg

Dodge Dealer Invoices 1921-1930_0347.jpg